9 tips for choosing a dining table for the kitchen
Dining table is the heart of the kitchen: the appearance of the room and its practicality depend on it. Below we give recommendations regarding the selection of this furniture. Just note: there is nothing complicated, just know the selection criteria and follow a few rules.
1. Visualize. Trite, but effective! It’s worth starting the selection procedure with a fantasy flight: close your eyes and imagine the table that you would like to see in the kitchen. Imagine the shape, color, height, decorative elements. Write down the wishes. Arriving at the store, you can immediately voice the recommendations to the consultant, without wasting time thinking.
2. Identify a place in the kitchen. It is not recommended to buy a table first, and then choose how to place it, because there is a great risk of mistakes. Determine where you would like to see the furniture, whether a relocation is needed. Use the above visualization skills.
3. Define the dimensions. After choosing the zone where the table will be located, find out its dimensions. Take a tape measure and measure the space that you can “devote” to the dining table. If the model you like will be smaller, that’s okay; the main thing is not to overdo it with the dimensions.
4. Select a style. This is a subjective parameter, which is selected taking into account the personal preferences of the buyer and the characteristics of the kitchen. If the room is not made in a certain style, buy a table in a neutral design: with a classic shape (round, rectangular, square) and universal colors (white, gray, brown, black). You can find a dining table in the kitchen of various shapes and colors at https://feshmebel.com.ua/stolovaja/stoly/; here you can order furniture delivery.
5. Select a material. The most affordable option is plastic, and the most durable tables are metal. Chromed metal has increased corrosion resistance. If you like natural materials, buy a wooden model. An affordable alternative is particleboard and MDF, which are boards made from wood chips.
6. Folding or not. Small kitchen owners are advised to purchase a folding table (pictured). If the room is large, a solid model is perfect.
7. Select a color. When buying in an online store, be careful with the shade, because sometimes the screen does not correctly convey color. Open the photo on several devices and check: if there are no differences, this is the real, undistorted color of the table.
8. Choose a combination with chairs. Already have a dining table in mind? Evaluate the assortment of chairs in the Fashionable store. See if there are harmoniously matching patterns.
9. Consider the option of buying to order. Didn’t find anything suitable? Manufacturers can create furniture on an individual project. Conclusion Nine simple steps are the way to a successful dinner table purchase. The assortment on the market allows you to find the best option for any kitchen. If you need a particularly original model, use the purchase service to order.