How to choose a banquet in your interior?
Thinking through the design of the corridor, one should not forget about such a practical piece of furniture as a bench. Outwardly, it is a small bench with a soft seat. Such a bench allows you to create a special cozy atmosphere in the room, because it’s much more convenient to put on and take off your shoes, talk on the phone and communicate with family members while sitting. In addition, this attribute can be used to store small things that should be at hand when leaving the house.
In addition to the hallway, the product is placed in the bedroom and living room. In these rooms he is usually placed at the foot of a bed or sofa. Models are also available for the kitchen, which have an easily washable surface. In the modern style of design of apartments, preference is given to banquets. They gradually supplant couches and compact sofas.
The main types of banquets; Banquettes in the hallway are:
• On a massive frame or graceful legs.
• With side supports or without handrails.
• Rectangular or rounded.
• With reclining seat or solid.
• Single or double.
• With or without backrest.
• With drawers or roomy locker. The price of banquets depends on the dimensions of the product, the presence of decorative elements and decoration material.
The most common materials used for upholstering soft benches are:
1. Leather – a high-quality and practical material that is usually used for products with a wooden frame and elegant curved legs. Such models are designed for halls with an exclusive design.
2. Leather substitute – a budget alternative to leather trim. Benefits include visual appeal and ease of care.
3. Natural fabrics that have high density and wear resistance and are easy to clean. This finishing option allows you to achieve harmony in the design of the room or to add a twist to the interior.
When buying a ottoman, you need to focus on the overall style of the apartment:
1. A simple low bench, upholstered in velvet, leather or velor, is suitable for a spacious hallway with a classic design.
2. Wishing to focus on a soft bench, choose models of bright colors and unusual shapes.
3. A good option for an Art Nouveau room would be a wooden bench with a plain fabric on the seat.
4. If there are animals and small children in the house, it is better to give preference to products with a metal frame. Furniture without sharp corners will help minimize the risk of accidental injuries.
5. In small-sized apartments, models of pastel shades look good.
You can buy a bench in the online store, starting from your own needs. The main criteria for choosing a pouf are the design of the apartment and the size of the room in which it will be located.